4 star ski packages in South Africa
South Africa is known for its sunshine, but come winter Lesotho’s Maluti mountains turn into a winter wonderland where you can cut your way through fresh snow down slopes that rival Clarens’ Swiss namesake. Choose from our weekend or midweek getaway packages, and combine your accommodation in Clarens with a ski experience at Afriski ski resort.
Weekend Ski Getaway
Thursday to Sunday
R 6,450 per person sharing
- Three nights accommodation (including breakfast and dinner)
- 2 day ski pass and ski equipment rental (Friday and Saturday)
- 1 day ski lesson (Friday)
- Daily shuttle service to and from Afriski Lesotho (Friday and Saturday)
- A back and neck massage at Mont d’Or’s day spa.
Midweek Ski Getaway
Sunday to Wednesday
R 4,450 per person sharing
- Three nights accommodation (including breakfast)
- 2 day ski pass and ski equipment rental (Monday and Tuesday)
- Daily shuttle service to and from Afriski Lesotho (Monday and Tuesday)
- A back and neck massage at Mont d’Or’s day spa
- *Excludes Ski lesson (which is compulsory for first timers) and dinner
What is Afriski?
Afriski is a mountain resort in Lesotho located at 3222m above sea level. It offers a range of both summer and winter activities, most importantly for our guests the ability to go skiing in our own back yard. Everything you need is right there – fully-equipped slopes and world-class ski-instructors ready to give lessons at any level of skill or experience. It also offers a special PUDI ski school for kids, which makes it a great family experience.
We’ve partnered with Afriski to offer special ski packages to our guests. When you stay with us, you’ll only be a short shuttle ride away from South Africa’s best slopes.